- Ideal family home, Must be viewed to apreciate the high standards of decor. For…
- Ideal family Home. Must be viewed to appreciate the high standards of internal decor.…
- Ideal opportunity for a First Time Buyer 2 bed semi Detached house truly warrants…
SOLD: 79a, Medfield Street, Putney, London
Summary DescriptionSpacious, charming apartment on two levels in an end of terrace Victorian house. Lovely views at the front (Putney Heath) and back (Convent Garden). Very large living room, home office, two double bedrooms, bathroom and cloakroom with toilet and basin. Large dining room and kitchen. Secret garden.
- Five major bus routes at the end of street
- Several original features
- Lovely private garden
- Very large lounge
- Friendly street
Spacious two storey apartment in an end of terrace Victorian (1873) redbrick house with many original features (picture rails, dado rails, sash windows and fireplace).
Comprises of an unusually large living room, two double bedrooms, dining room, small home office,roomy kitchen, bathroom and cloakroom with basin and toilet.
Lovely views at the front, (Putney Heath) and back (St. Mary's Convent garden).
Small front garden and charming, very private garden at the back.
Free street parking.
Five major bus routes at the bottom of the street, to Putney,(85) Victoria via Wandsworth and Clapham,(170) South Kensington via Putney (430), Hammersmith (72) and Tooting via Wimbledon (493).
2.07 x 1.95
4.35 x 3.70
4.36 x 3.70
5.49 x 4.43
6.78 x 2.64
2.67 x 2.13
11.50 x 6.89