- Sell your property with our online platform. Netmyhouse £630 inc vat. For a FREE…
- Kirk Balk Hoyland Barnsley S £ 160,000 A recently renovated and immaculately presented end…
- GILBERTHORPE STREET CLIFTON 2 BED MID TERRACE ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS £…
SOLD: Hebble Oval, South Elmsall, Pontefract
Summary DescriptionA three bedroom property for sale with no onward chain. On the ground floor it comprises a kitchen diner, lounge, conservatory and downstairs WC. Upstairs, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property benefits from a quiet cul-de-sac location. Also offering an enclosed private rear garden, fenced to all sides, a long driveway to the side and has a small, well maintained front garden. The property has gas central heating, is well maintained and neutrally decorated throughout.
- 3 Bedrooms & Upstairs Family Bathroom
- Conservatory at the rear of property
- Well maintained, private rear garden
- Gas Central Heating System
- Separate Kitchen Diner and Lounge
- Downstairs WC
- Private and Quiet Cul-De-Sac location
- Driveway Parking for 2 to 3 cars
WC / toilet
4.78 x 4.42m (15′8″ x 14′6″)
2.52 x 4.42m (8′3″ x 14′6″)
2.71 x 3.47m (8′10″ x 11′4″)
4.07 x 2.57m (13′4″ x 8′5″)
3.24 x 2.57m (10′7″ x 8′5″)
3.11 x 1.76m (10′2″ x 5′9″)
The property offers an enclosed private rear garden, which is fenced to all sides. The rear garden is accessible from the conservatory via the French doors. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn but there are also some brick built raised flower beds. There is also a paved patio area for entertaining.
There is a side driveway with parking for 2 to 3 cars.
The property also offers a small, well maintained front garden.
Viewing recommend , This three bedroom property is for sale with no chain.
The property is set in a quiet cul-de-sac location, close to local amenities such as train and bus stations, supermarket and shops. There are also surrounding fields and some nice walks nearby.