- A Beautiful 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow with garage and Driveway. Please contact the office…
- Sold within 1 Week. Upperfield Road Maltby Rotherham
- A Beautiful 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow in the semi-rural village in Todwick. Must be…
SOLD: Riverside, Calver Road, Baslow, Bakewell
Summary Description*No chain*. A charming semi-detached two bed character cottage in the sought after village of Baslow. The property is located on Riverside, a no-through road off Calver road opposite the entrance to Fischer's hotel and restaurant. The property comprises a superb fitted kitchen with separate convenient utility room, living room with a stunning Stovax multi-fuel log burner and dining room. First floor: Master bedroom, second double bedroom and newly refurbished shower room.
- Fully renovated over last 2 years
- New Worcester-Bosch boiler, just serviced
- New double glazed windows throughout
- Refurbished shower-room
- Stovax multi-fuel log burner
- New driveway paving
- Book at www.netmyhouse.com/property/4782
There is only space for one car outside of the house, but parking for additional cars is permitted on adjacent Derwent Drive.
Baslow is a very sought after village in catchment for first class schools including St Anne's Primary School and Lady Manners Secondary. Excellent village store, post office and other shops, various public houses and well renowned restaurants on the edge of this historic and famous Chatsworth Park and surrounded by the magnificent countryside of the Peak District. Easy commuting distance of both Sheffield and Chesterfield and access to the M1 motorway.