- Sell your property with our online platform. Netmyhouse £630 inc vat. For a FREE…
- Kirk Balk Hoyland Barnsley S £ 160,000 A recently renovated and immaculately presented end…
- GILBERTHORPE STREET CLIFTON 2 BED MID TERRACE ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS £…
Gaskin Way, Marden, Tonbridge, Kent
Summary Description£400,000 - £425,000. A stunning 3 bedroom detached house, on a CORNER plot of the highly sought after development of Highwood Green. Built in 2015, the house is in an ideal position within the development, close to the beautiful views of the local farmland and away from the main road into the village. The corner plot location also ensures that the garden space is barely overlooked by neighbouring houses and boasts a west-facing orientation, meaning lots of sunshine during the summer months
- Three bedroom detached house
- Kitchen-Diner with integrated appliances
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- FiT accredited solar panels
- Trains to London in less than 1 hour
- Nearby Ofsted 'Good' primary school
- Local amenities within walking distance
5.50 x 3.22m (18′0″ x 10′6″)
5.50 x 3.21m (18′0″ x 10′6″)
3.69 x 3.03m (12′1″ x 9′11″)
2.81 x 2.80m (9′2″ x 9′2″)
2.54 x 2.80m (8′3″ x 9′2″)
The garden has patios at both ends, with sunshine being enjoyed throughout the day. Entrance to the detached garage can be gained through the personal door through the garden. From the garden, the driveway can also be accessed to the rear of house, which has space for two cars.
This house benefits from Solar Panels which have been accredited through the FiT scheme, meaning as well as reduced electricity bills, you also get paid for the electricity this house produces!
The village of Marden has everything you need, including a number of convenience stores, a dentist, doctor's surgery and a pharmacy. Alongside these are a couple of local pubs, a bakers, butchers and a newly opened coffee shop! Marden also has a mainline train station with trains that get into central London in less than an hour and also an Ofsted rated 'Good' primary school.
In less than half an hour, the major towns of both Royal Tunbridge Wells and Maidstone are within easy driving distance.