- A Beautiful 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow in the semi-rural village in Todwick. Must be…
- Merryweathers Estate Agents Published by Julie Greensmith · 8 mins · ... Here is…
- Truly worthy of an internal inspection, is this Stunning three bedroom Semi Detached house.…
Coopersale Road, Hackney, London
Summary DescriptionAn immaculately presented one bedroom flat occupying the first floor of an attractive period building that has been refurbished to an exceptionally high standard. This stunning accommodation includes an open plan kitchen diner with solid oak herringbone flooring & Bosch appliances, a modern bathroom with Burlington fittings, a perfectly proportioned living room and bedroom and a delightful garden.
- Stunning freehold first floor flat
- Refurbished to an exceptional standard
- Beautiful open plan kitchen diner
- Shared front & rear garden
- New hardwood flooring throughout
- High ceilings and period features
- Enviable location near Homerton Station
- Potential to extend subject to planning
3.45 x 4.60m (11′3″ x 15′1″)
Spacious and wonderfully light living room with oak hardwood flooring, fitted shelves and storage with 2 large period windows.
3.60 x 2.94m (11′9″ x 9′7″)
A perfectly proportioned bedroom with floor to ceiling fitted wardrobe, solid oak hardwood flooring, period features and an attractive view over a green garden.
Beautifully presented with large window, newly fitted white suite, Fired Earth tiling, Burlington fittings & smart black towel rail.
4.54 x 2.86m (14′10″ x 9′4″)
The kitchen comprises a beautifully constructed range of units, with quartz work top, Bosch oven and induction hob, oak herringbone parquet flooring, inbuilt AEG washer/dryer, slimline washing machine, fridge and separate freezer. There is ample space for dining. Positioned towards to rear of the house, the kitchen looks out on to a delightful garden with direct access via an external staircase.
The property is located in a very desirable location within a five minute walk of Homerton station & vibrant Chatsworth Road.