- Ideal family home, Must be viewed to apreciate the high standards of decor. For…
- Ideal family Home. Must be viewed to appreciate the high standards of internal decor.…
- Ideal opportunity for a First Time Buyer 2 bed semi Detached house truly warrants…
SOLD: 17, Carrington Crescent, Wendover, Buckinghamshire
Summary DescriptionDelightful two bedroom property for sale on this popular road in Wendover. This property has been extended to the front and side and offers: sitting room, kitchen, conservatory, two bathrooms, two double bedrooms, driveway and gardens.
- Recently re-fitted bathrooms and kitchen
- Wood-burning 'Aga' stove in living room
- Two double bedrooms
- En-suite to master
- Driveway parking for three vehicles
- Good size rear garden
Extended to the front and side, this semi-detached house offers a good sized sitting room, recently fitted kitchen with oak work tops, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms. This property also benefits from the addition of a conservatory and driveway parking for three vehicles. The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a patio area accessed directly from the conservatory and a timber shed at the rear.
Living Room 4.23m x 4.05m
Extended to include bay window, rear in-ceiling speakers for surround sound, cast iron AGA wood burning stove.
Kitchen 3.41m x 2.59m
John Lewis fitted gas hob, microwave oven and conventional fan oven. Fully integrated freezer with space for freestanding fridge/fridge-freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
Conservatory 3.75m x 3.02m
With lighting and power sockets.
Toilet, basin with vanity unit and bath with whirlpool and shower attachment.
Bedroom 4.23m x 3.19m
Including en-suite with toilet, basin, shower and heated LED-lit mirror, TV point.
Bedroom 4.23m x 2.56m
Built-in double wardrobe, TV point.